Student Wellbeing Officer – Part Time – Ongoing
Applications are invited from suitably experienced persons for the part-time (two days a week), ongoing position of Student Wellbeing Officer to commence on January 29, 2024.
Student Wellbeing Officers must have a minimum Certificate IV from the Community Services Training Package or hold equivalent/higher qualification that includes competencies in:
- mental health and making appropriate referrals, and
- providing pastoral care or working with youth.
(If all qualifications are not met, applicants must be willing to commit to further training)
- Ability to work as a member of the school’s wellbeing team in the delivery of student wellbeing services
- Possess very good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Current Employment Working With Children Check
- Commitment to objectives and ethos of Catholic education
- First Aid qualifications or a willingness to undertake First Aid training.
How to apply:
Applicants please submit a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications close: Friday, 8 December 2023
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.