Learning Support Officer – Part Time – Ongoing
Applications are invited from suitably experienced persons for the part-time, ongoing position of Learning Support Officer to commence on January 28, 2020.
The successful applicants will have a demonstrated commitment to Catholic education and to the safety and wellbeing of children.
- Commitment to objectives and ethos of Catholic education
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Possess very good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Current Working With Children Check
- Certificate in Education Support (Integration Aide) is desirable
- First Aid qualifications or a willingness to undertake First Aid training.
How to apply:
Applicants please submit the below documentation to email@example.com
- Letter to Principal
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae including three referees
Applications close: December 11, 2019.
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children