Guitar Teacher – Part Time – Ongoing
Applications are invited from suitably experienced persons for the part-time, ongoing position of Guitar Teacher to commence on 28 January, 2020.
The successful applicant will have a demonstrated commitment to Catholic education and to the safety and wellbeing of children.
- Commitment to objectives and ethos of Catholic education
- Have registration with the VIT
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Provide for explicit and differentiated instruction that engages all learners
- Possess well-developed interpersonal and organisational skills
- Passion for sharing the gift of music with children
- Relevant skills and qualifications in playing guitar
How to apply:
Applicants please submit the below documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter to Principal
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae including three referees
Applications close: Monday 28, October, 2019.
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children